Kai Zhao (赵凯)
My name is Kai Zhao (About the name). I'm a Ph.D in Computer Science.
I received my Ph.D. from Nankai University, China, in 2020 (advisor Ming-ming Cheng). Before that, I spent 7 wonderful years in Shanghai University where I got my BS and MS in 2014 and 2017, respectively, under the supervision of Dr. Wei Shen. During my study in SHU, I worked closely with Prof Zhi-jiang Zhang and Prof Dan Zeng.
- ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2496-0829
- Google scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=42gpbZoAAAAJ
- [2019.07] One paper [arXiv] has been accepted to ECCV2020.
- [2019.07] One paper [project page] has been accepted to ICCV2019.
- [2019.02] RegularFace[PDF] has been accepted to CVPR2019.
- [2018.09] I started my internship at Panasonic Singapore.
- [2018.04] Hi-Fi has been accepted to IJCAI2018.
- [2017.09] LDLFs has been accepted to NIPS 2017.
- [2017.07] Extended version of DeepSkeleton has been accepted to IEEE Trans on Image Processing.
- [2016.03] One paper has been accepted to CVPR2016.
- Conference reviewer: AAAI2021, ICLR2021, ECCV2020, NIPS2020, NIPS2019, NIPS2018, ICML2020, ICML2019, AAAI2020, IJCAI2019, IJCAI2018, CVPR2020, CVPR2019, CVPR2018
- Journal reviewer: Neurocomputing, IEEE Trans on CSVT, IEEE Trans on Multimedia, IEEE Trans on Image Processing, Pattern Recognition, Pattern Recognition Letters.